May 19, 2010

A Photo a Day Challenge


My goal is to take at least one photo each day and showcase it on my Flickr to gain an eye for composition, color, and possibly develop a photographic genius. It's been challenging so far in terms of capturing just the right clips of reality, and leaving out the elements that don't seem to add any value to the photo.

Photography for impact is no easy business, but it's a fun one.

What I like about photography
Sometimes I look at a photo and am overwhelmed with feeling. I think images are such a strong form of communication in that it can provoke emotions from an audience. The effect might be different for every person, but I believe that certain images have intrinsic value as expression pieces.

No comments:

Visit the New Blog

If you're looking for freshly updated content, visit my new blog at www.SelinaPittari.com.