May 12, 2010

Fashion Cravings

I first saw this Nike Yoga Cover Up in black on Fashion Style Advice's article: 3 Ways To Look Good While Working Out. I'm digging the extra-long length and the collar, but I think I'll need to try it on in person before I make the purchase.


Another item that I've been keeping my eye on since last summer when I saw it on sale (half a size too big!) at Marshall's is this Clarks dusky hill sandal. It would be a perfect walking shoe because the padded insole makes it quite comfortable.

These two items have little to do with each other, but they would both fill in gaps of my wardrobe. I'm sad to say that I probably won't find these items at my local Goodwill or Buffalo Exchange, so I'm going to be buying them new.

No comments:

Visit the New Blog

If you're looking for freshly updated content, visit my new blog at www.SelinaPittari.com.