May 25, 2010

A Little Encouragement Goes a Long Way

It feels so great to encourage others and give out rewards to those who are deserving. It's even more special when that person was never looking for recognition or gifts in the first place. I think that's what makes a strong leader or contributor. It also doesn't hurt when that person is supported by people who have been personally affected by said person's work.

I positively love my work team and the support network within my organization. I can't thank them enough for the love and selfless advice I have received. In my fleeting second year of college, I can honestly say that I've grown significantly thanks to the encouragement of others.

No comments:

Visit the New Blog

If you're looking for freshly updated content, visit my new blog at www.SelinaPittari.com.