June 3, 2010

Money is Random

If I want something, and I deem it would be valuable in my life, I buy it. I don't count it coming in, and I don't count it going out. I've tried many times to put a leash on my money, but it only seems to hurt me. I feel more free and I let myself do more when I don't view it as a finite source.

After reading books such as Rich Dad, Poor Dad, I see money as something that I have the capacity to earn. Losing all my money would not be the end for me. Not owning property has allowed me endless freedom. I'm lucky to have a wonderful support network (my family), so I'm not afraid to take risks and enjoy the items that money can buy me. Although I hold a fairly liberal view on money, that doesn't mean I spend recklessly. I'm quite frugal, and quite lucky. I value this luck completely and utterly.

No comments:

Visit the New Blog

If you're looking for freshly updated content, visit my new blog at www.SelinaPittari.com.