June 5, 2010

Craft Project Completed: Stuffed Animal Memo Holders

I made these penguin and lion memo holders for my site managers at my job with the help and guidance of my boyfriend's sister. I decided to do this for them as a thank you for all of the support that they've offered me throughout these past two years of my college experience.

It feels nice to have been able to use my own skills, patience, and effort to create something that was intended for other people. Presenting them their gifts was a reward in itself. To me, it's a million times more valuable to receive a labor of love rather than to receive a store-bought gift. In addition, my site managers each have a unique present -- that no one else could ever replicate exactly.

No comments:

Visit the New Blog

If you're looking for freshly updated content, visit my new blog at www.SelinaPittari.com.