June 16, 2010

Last Week's Goal Review

As a refresher, here are my last week's goals, and my progress with them.

Creative Expression

+redesign my blog layout (working on the concepts for this)
+create a music video to a song (first attempt) (this is also in progress; the song I picked is really funny)
-finish up past three weeks of doodle club entries (have not started this yet!)
+make duct tape body form (done! Post about this coming soon)
+research prices for sewing machine (researched. Still not sure which one is right for me)

Scholarly Approach
+check out at least two books from the library (perhaps one in Spanish and one about sewing) (not yet, but I've got a plan in place; headed there tomorrow with the fam)
-find Spanish conversation partner (no progress as of yet)

Traveling
-research volunteer in exchange for lodging locations (still no)

This week has been a fairly productive one in terms of continuing with my interests and creating things that I've been meaning to complete. It will be a personal goal for next week to be even more productive.

3 comments:

Frannie said...

How are you creating a music video? I really want to do one too and put it on youtube but Im not sure how.

P.S. I think you are Really Cool. We think a lot a like which is AWESOME!

Selina said...

Aury: I'm taking video clips that I have of random get-togethers with friends and putting that to music. I might also film special clips for the song I chose. When thinking about placement of the clips, I follow the changes in rhythm of the music.

On the other hand, if you wanted to create something more animated like the video on your post, you can use Paint.net which has the layers feature that makes it easy to animate pictures by repetitive drawing (and it's free!).

I have Windows so I'm using Windows Movie Maker which came with my computer. If you're a Mac person there's always iMovie.

Hope that helped! Let me know how it goes. =)

Frannie said...

Thanks!!!! :)

Visit the New Blog

If you're looking for freshly updated content, visit my new blog at www.SelinaPittari.com.